Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine's Art, Make Your Own Valentine's Day Gifts, My Art On Personal Checks

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are having a lovely February weekend. It is overcast with occasional sun breaks and drizzle here in the Pacific NW. That is better than what many folks on the East Coast have been getting. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. My Mother-In-Law said they can't even get out the door to shovel the snow is so deep! They live in Maine.

Valentine's Day will be here in a few days and to help inspire you with your Valentine's Day gifts, I found a few videos. The first one is a time lapse painting of a heart. Just when you think the artist can't possibly do anymore to the painting, it changes!


If you want to make your own cards, here is a very cute video with 21 designs that you can draw from the illustrator and author Shoo Raynor. He does make them all look very easy doesn't he?


Next is an abstract Heart Painting of mine that you can see on several different items on Zazzle. Feel free to drop by my shop Itaya's Designs and see what else I've been creating and sharing lately.
Reckless Heart Original Art Painting Poster
Reckless Heart Original Art Painting Poster by Itayasdesigns
Browse Original Posters

And finally, my artwork is now being featured at Check Advantage on Personal Checks, Check Book Covers, and Address Labels! Head on over to Check Advantage and have a look around. I am very honored to be included as one of their Licensed Artists.

(Click on Any Set To Visit Check Advantage)




Will you be making any of your Valentine's Day cards or gifts this year? I would love to hear about it or just say 'Hi!'.  :)

4 comments:

Askazombiehousewife said...

Congrats

Itaya Art said...

Thank you Valerie! It's pretty exciting to have my artwork featured on checks. :)

Joan of LLD and ART is A Rhapsody Treasure said...

Hello!!
Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog and leaving all those kind words. Thank you for following me, too. I'm very new to this and truly enjoyed reading your comments. Thank you! Your art is amazing!!! Congratulations on all your wonderful accomplishments! It has to be very exciting and special to see your art on all these items. Not to mention just seeing the original finished painting!! Have a beautiful day.
p.s. I live in WA too.

Itaya Art said...

Thank you Joan! I appreciate your kind words. I enjoyed your artwork as well! It's all about putting the word out and sharing your artwork with the world. You'll soon be a household name. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails