Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years, Art Goals for 2013, Graphic Designs Art

Hello and Happy New Years to Everyone!

I was reading another lovely post by my friend Valerie at Ask A Zombie Housewife Blog and she inspired me to think about my New Years Art Goals. Take a look at her post at the link and the lovely artwork she has featured as well.

Setting New Years Resolutions has never been my thing. My goals and aspirations seem to change so much throughout the year that it just doesn't make sense to me to state huge sweeping goals that I might not even care about in a few months.

I like Valerie's idea of setting smaller goals instead of sweeping resolutions. That definitely works better for me.

One of my Art Goals for the new year is to learn more about creating graphic designs. Not everyone realizes that this is a passion of mine along side my painting. When I compare my designs to some other graphic design artists, I realize I have a ways to go before I am satisfied. Here are a few of my graphic and digital designs from recently and in the past.





Floral Bouquet Abstract - Print Poster
Floral Bouquet Abstract - Print Poster by Itayasdesigns
Check out Prints & Posters online at Zazzle.com


Icons - Retro Grunge Collage - Poster Print
Icons - Retro Grunge Collage - Poster Print by Itayasdesigns
Browse other Icons Posters



I am also thankful for the sales and recognition I've received over the past year of 2012. Here are some paintings and designs that I've received the coveted 'Today's Best Award' for on Zazzle. Thank you to the Zazzle Team for this award and thank you to all my Awesome Customers for purchasing my artwork! 


A Stroll In The Park Medium Art Print Painting
A Stroll In The Park Medium Art Print Painting by Itayasdesigns
Browse other Painting Posters




So what are YOUR Art goals for the year of 2013? I would love to hear about them!

Happy New Year!  :)
Itaya

4 comments:

Askazombiehousewife said...

thank you for mentioning my article on goal setting

PS I think your art looks great

Itaya Art said...

You bet Valerie and Thank YOU! Happy New Year!! :)

Judy Adamson said...

Happy New Year, Itaya - may it bring you everything you're working for!

My main art goal is to master creating the various types of repeating patterns digitally and some books I received for Christmas, plus some online tutorials should help me on my way! And then, and this is the Big One, I'd like to see my designs used by quilters - but if that's too big an ask, I'd like to see them increase my zazzle sales - they've begun to already in a small way :)

Itaya Art said...

Hi Judy and Happy New Years to you too!

Yes! Repeating patterns is one of my goals as well. I see these adorable designs that people list on Zazzle and I want to learn them myself.

Here's to evolving and growing as artists over this year and more! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails